Friday, August 3, 2012

A Sad Panda Cookie

I haven't updated this blog for quite a long time though I've been wanting to.

My nieces stayed with us during summer vacation and I've decided to make some cookies for them. I had been planning to make panda cookies for such a long time and I thought this would be the best time, to experiment, with the kids to do the taste test :)

Here are some of the "panda" cookies:



Okay, so looking at the cookies nobody guessed "at first" that it was a panda. Some of the kids said it was a cat, one of them said it was Mr. Suave (taken from a Filipino movie, Mr. Suave - this guy had a tache.. ok so the mouth of panda was mistaken for a moustache. Tsk.) and most of them said it was a dog. Hehe.

When I said it was a panda (in a defensive tone) all they said was "Ahhhh" and then took a piece and left. Grr.

Sigh.

Here is one up close. I'm pretty sure it looks like a panda. Right?


Though a sad one for that matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment